quarta-feira, outubro 25, 2006

Ideas

Some ideas are identified others don´t.



  • Children keep a family together, especially when one can't get a baby-sitter.
  • It's always been and always will be the same in the world: the horse does the work and the coachman is tipped
  • One youngster knew the answer when our minister asked the children what a miracle was. "When my mom and dad let me have another cat" - he replied
  • An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair almost anything.
  • We are called to stand on the Promises, not to merely sit on the premises. - Author Unknown
  • According to a new poll, women are much better liars than men. At least that's what THEY say... but they could be lying.
  • An auction sale is where you get something for nodding.
  • There are still a lot of wide-open spaces in this country, but the trouble is they are mostly surrounded by teeth.
  • When I was in second grade, my Grandma told me that she wrote a book. She said, “Look, I’m in print.” I said, “That’s great Grandma, but I’m in cursive.”
  • Vampires are always looking for their necks victim.
  • I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no "brief candle" to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations
  • Middle age is when you have learned to take care of your health and you intend to start any day now.
  • The true spirit of conversation consists more in revealing the cleverness of others than in showing a great deal of yourself.
  • Our kindergarten class went to the fire station for a tour and some instruction in fire safety. The fireman was explaining what to do in case of a fire. He said, "First, go to the door and feel the door to see if it's hot." Then he said, "Fall to your knees. Does anyone know why you ought to fall to our knees?" One of the little tykes said, "Sure, to start praying to ask God to get us out of this mess!"
  • These days, it's quite incredible to think that the United States was founded as a protest against taxation.
  • Make lots of money, enjoy the work, operate within the law: choose two.
  • A thoughtful wife is one who has lamb chops ready for dinner when her husband comes home from a fishing trip.
  • Coca-Cola cure for rust...Forget those expensive rust removers. Just saturate an abrasive sponge with Coca Cola and scrub the rust stain. The phosphoric acid in the coke is what gets the job done.
  • Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~ Henry Ford
  • One day a co-worker of mine, who had just emigrated from Poland, announced that she was now a real American. "Did you get your citizenship?" I asked.
    "No," she replied, "a barbecue."
  • When the snales were leaving the ark, Noah told them to go forth and multiply. The snakes replied that they couldn’t do that—they were adders.


Source:TOP-GREETINGS.com

Sem comentários: