sábado, abril 01, 2006

Software Conversation

Software Conversation between husband and wife

Husband (Returning late from work ) : 'Good Evening Dear, I'm now logged in.'
Wife : Have you brought the grocery ?

Husband : Bad command or filename.
Wife : But I told you in the morning?
Husband : Erroneous syntax.. Abort ?
Wife : What about my new TV?
Husband : Variable not found ...
Wife : At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.
Husband : Sharing Violation. Access denied ...

Wife : Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny ?
Husband : Too many parameters ...
Wife : It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
Husband : Data type mismatch.
Wife : You are a useless nut.
Husband : By Default.
Wife : What about your Salary ?
Husband : File in use ... Try after some time.
Wife : Who was in the car this morning ?
Husband : System is unstable. Press CTRL ALT DEL to Reboot.
Wife : Are you going to drink some wine ?
Husband : File system is full.
Wife : What is the relation between u and your Receptionist ?
Husband : Only user in my WRITE group.
Wife : What is my value in the family ?
Husband : Unknown Virus.

Sem comentários: