quarta-feira, agosto 16, 2006

Foi dito

"As novas organizações são cada vez mais parecidas com bandas de jaz, em que o erro faz parte do processo criativo, do que em orquestas sinfónicas, onde o erro constitui uma ameaça à harmonia." - Miguel Pina e Cunha, in Diário de Notícias

"If you give something a name and a shape, you can have power over it. If it remains nameless and shapeless, it will continue to have power over you." - Susan Frances,Saint Louis, Missouri, US

"Evaluations of you are what others to make....not you ! "

"Great minds talk about Ideas, Average Minds talk about Events, Small Minds talk about other people." - Emily Yurek's yearbook line

"I wonder what it is that keeps me alive. Silence and Pressure from within drains me alive, The pouring rain. I'll Swallow you like a Slug from a 45. Sleeping as the Poison rushes softly through my veins again." - MDM, Silence and Pressure

I fear being like everyone I hate, I fear failure, I fear losing control. I love balancing between chaos and control with everything I do. I always have a fear of going one way or another, getting lost in something, or losing everything to get lost in. And I fear being a completely acceptable sheep in society." - Marilyn Manson

"The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butt - Head telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is - people are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them like that." - Marilyn Manson

"It's better to be a first rate me, then a second rate someone else." - Judy Garland

"Out of all of the endless combinations of words, Cellar Door is the most beautiful." - Drew Barrymore, Donnie Darko

"Who Knows where thoughts come from, they Just Appear". - Lucas, Empire Records

"Life is not a rehearsal. Each day is a new show. No repeats. No rewinds. So give your best shot! Coz the show goes on and on. Be a splendid performer today."

Sem comentários: